Friday, October 12, 2012

Starting the 31 Day Challenge! Red Ladybug Nails

After seeing the 31 Day Challenge on numerous nail blogs, as well as the RedditLacqueristas subreddit, I decided to give it a try.  I'm combining it with the 30 Days of Untrieds and making an effort to use at least one polish in each manicure that I haven't used since I started keeping track.

I started keeping track for another "project" of mine--using each of my polishes at least once during this school year.  I haven't counted exactly, and I do have quite a few others at home which I'll hopefully be bringing back over some holiday breaks, but I have somewhere in the range of 275-325.  Doable, but I'll have to try to get to all of them before just going back and reusing my favorites.

The first manicure I decided to do is largely red with a green leaf accent.  I actually really don't like how the leaves turned out, as they were rushed and done while I was trying not to mess up the ladybugs (I'm impatient and can't ever wait for something to just dry...), but I've been meaning to do ladybugs for a while, and the Red Nails day gave me the perfect reason to do that.



Red: Sinful Colors Gogo Girl
Black: Art Deco Black nail art polish
Light Green: Sally Hansen Green With Envy
Dark Green: Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...