Friday, October 5, 2012

I really need to stop doing this

More clearance nail polish! I'd heard on Reddit that Sally Beauty was having a 50% off clearance sale, and the Bohemian collection from China Glaze was going on clearance, so clearly I had to go check it out.  I planned to pick up 2 or 3 colors and spend no more than about $5.  Yeah.  Like that ever happens when I'm around a clearance bin.  I'd like to think I was moderately good, because I didn't buy quite a few other shades they had there that, some of which were just too close to colors I already had, but some of which I liked quite a bit.  So I ended up with 17 new polishes totaling just under $30.  This sale should still be going through Sunday, so check your Sally's if you're interested.



Swanky Silk, Rare & Radiant, Unpredictable, Deviantly Daring, Want My Bawdy, and No Plain Jane. (China Glaze Bohemian Collection) $3.29 each, sale $1.65


Finger Paints Fall of Surprises! and Take It or Leaf It.  $3.29 each, Sale $1.65


China Glaze Hook and Line, Agro, Jade-D (Shatter), and Ride the Waves (Jelly-ish). $3.29, sale $1.65


ORLY French Manicure set in Cosmic FX, a set with top/base coat, creme black, and Space Cadet (which I've been wanting forEVER!)  Each bottle is .3 oz, half their normal size, but I'm fine with that.  It was $7.69, sale $3.85.  The other two are Decades of Dysfunction, $3.99, sale $1.99, and Mermaid Tale, $5.99 on sale for $2.99.  Expensive, but I loved it in the bottle, and I love it swatched, too, so....


Decades of Dysfunction, Mermaid Tale, Fall of Surprises! and Take It or Leaf It


Hook and Line, Agro, Jade-D over Agro (bad contrast...), and Ride the Waves.


2 coats of Space Cadet by itself, on the left, and one coat over the black polish in the set on the right.


Swanky Silk, Rare & Radiant, Unpredictable, Deviantly Daring, Want My Bawdy, and No Plain Jane.
I was a bit disappointed in these, as I was expecting a much more duochrome effect when layered over the black (tips of swatches).  Instead, they're gorgeous shimmery colors, but not quite what they appear in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...