Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blog Sale! Face Items

This is the final installment of my first blog sale (well, the first one I'm posting, so the last one you'll see...) and as I've said on the others, I'm not trying to make money off of this, I'm just trying to see all of my obsessive hoarding go to a better home than I can give it.  Much (if not all) of this was purchased on sale, so I've tried to make my prices so low that there's no question of whether or not I paid more for it than I'm charging.  Due to the large amount of makeup I own(ed), most of these products have not been used more than a couple times, if at all.  Many have only been swatched once or twice.  As of the time I'm posting these, all of these products are functional, they were just excess in my absurd collection, and I needed to clear them out.  I threw away all defective/useless products, as well as lip glosses and other products that have an applicator you dip into a liquid.  A few of these were also products that just didn't work on my skin/skin tone/etc. for whatever reason. (In case it wasn't clear, products from all 3 posts can be combined into one order, I just split them up because there were so many of them.)

For the sake of your wallet, I hope you'll buy more than just one thing to pay shipping on, although I'm not going to make a minimum order amount.  Shipping will be in a small USPS Flat Rate mailer box, and I'll just add $5 for shipping (even though I think it's actually $5.20 or something like that).  If you purchase too much to fit comfortably in one of those boxes, I'll message you about alternative shipping methods.  Also, if you live outside the US, I'll discuss shipping prices and options with you.  Payment will be conducted via Paypal.  Please email me at elyezabeth@gmail.com with the items you would like to buy, and I'll check to see that nobody else has already claimed them, then email you back to confirm.  Items will be shipped within 2 business days of payment being received.  I will pack everything as carefully as I can, but I am not responsible for items that may break during shipping. 

Top: Revlon Beyond Natural Blush/Bronzer in Pink and Plumberry $.50 each
Bottom: Sally Hansen Sheerest Cream Bronzer in Miami Glow and Havana Glow $.50 each

Almay Smart Shade Bronzer in Sunkissed $.50
Milani Glimmer Stripes in Honey Glimmer $.50
L'Oreal Feel Naturale Blush in Plume $.50
Bare Minerals Blush (57g sample size) in Naughty, naughty $1

NYC Sunny Bronzer $.50
NYC Blushable Cremesticks in Big Apple Blush and Mauvin' Uptown $.50 each

Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink $.50
Wet n Wild Mega Glo powder in Catwalk Pink $.50

Top: Soft Taupe, Misty Rose
Bottom: Autumn Suede, Cinnamon Sweep
These are all Covergirl eyeshadows from the "Natural Eyes" line, but I think these colors all work better as blushes; all but Cinnamon Sweep are matte.  $.25 each.

Covergirl Cheekers blushes in Snow Plum, Pretty Peach, and True Plum (bottom) $.50 each

Top: Physician's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Blush in Blushing Glow and Virtual Face Powder (sheer highlighter type powder with a bit of a red duochrome to it) in Translucent Pearl
Bottom: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Blush in Rosy Glow
$2 each

Rimmel Shimmering Maxi Bronzer in Sun Love $1
Milani Bronzer XL in Bronze Glow $1


Rimmel blushes in Autumn Catwalk and Summer Fever $.75 each

Dream Mousse Blush in Bamboo Brown and Retro Rose $.25 each
Mineral Power Blushes in Gentle Pink (x2) and Fresh Plum $.25 each


e.l.f. All Over Color Sticks in Pink Lemonade and Toasted $.25 each
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip in Camilla and Lilac Petal $.25 each

e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy $.25
e.l.f. Cream Blush in Flirt $.50

e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer $1
e.l.f. Studio Blushes in Peachy Keen and Fuchsia Fusion $.75 each

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...