Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blog Sale! Lip Items

This is the second installment of my first blog sale, and as I've said on the others, I'm not trying to make money off of this, I'm just trying to see all of my obsessive hoarding go to a better home than I can give it.  Much (if not all) of this was purchased on sale, so I've tried to make my prices so low that there's no question of whether or not I paid more for it than I'm charging.  Due to the large amount of makeup I own(ed), most of these products have not been used more than a couple times, if at all.  Many have only been swatched once or twice.  As of the time I'm posting these, all of these products are functional, they were just excess in my absurd collection, and I needed to clear them out.  I threw away all defective/useless products, as well as lip glosses and other products that have an applicator you dip into a liquid.  A few of these were also products that just didn't work on my skin/skin tone/etc. for whatever reason. (In case it wasn't clear, products from all 3 posts can be combined into one order, I just split them up because there were so many of them.)

For the sake of your wallet, I hope you'll buy more than just one thing to pay shipping on, although I'm not going to make a minimum order amount.  Shipping will be in a small USPS Flat Rate mailer box, and I'll just add $5 for shipping (even though I think it's actually $5.20 or something like that).  If you purchase too much to fit comfortably in one of those boxes, I'll message you about alternative shipping methods.  Also, if you live outside the US, I'll discuss shipping prices and options with you.  Payment will be conducted via Paypal.  Please email me at elyezabeth@gmail.com with the items you would like to buy, and I'll check to see that nobody else has already claimed them, then email you back to confirm.  Items will be shipped within 2 business days of payment being received.  I will pack everything as carefully as I can, but I am not responsible for items that may break during shipping. 


Back: Amber, Bronze, Prima Donna Pink, Butternut*, Dune
Front: Matte Truffle*, Matte Bisque*, Faceted Lilac, Silk, Tender Mauve*
L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks, except those marked with * which are Rouge Virtuale
$.75 each

L'Oreal Volume Perfect 2-step lip colors in Grande Latte, Bountiful Berry, and Mighty Mauve $.50 each
(After photographing these, I can't remember where the rest of the stuff in the picture went)

e.l.f. Mineral Lipsticks in Ripe Rose, Nicely Nude, Barely Bitten, and Cool Coral $1 each
e.l.f. Lipstick in Fantasy $.25

NYX Round Lipsticks in Darling, Sunflower, Strawberry Milk, and Vitamin $1 each

Physician's Formula lipglosses in Pink Sapphire and Moonstone $.50 each

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Highbeam Tan $.50 and Rose Velvet $1.50
Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Soft Nude $1.50

Rimmel lipstick in Frosted $.25
Covergirl lipstick in Pick-me-up Pink $.50
Milani lipstick in Mocha Swiss $.25

Apothecary Lip Shine balms in Mocha and Berry $.25 each

Wet n Wild lipsticks 502A ($.50, never opened), 505A, 514A, 528A, 549A $.25

NYC lipsticks in Brandy Sparkle and Violet Shine $.25 each
Wet n Wild Matte Lipsticks in 906D and 912C $.50 each

Sides: Sally Hansen Moisture Plump Lip Balm in Nude Shimmer and Mocha Glaze $.25 each
Middle: Sally Hansen Color Comfort Lip Color in Lilac $1.50

Gold Tubes: Sally Hansen Sculpt and Shape lipsticks in Modern and Baroque $.50 each
Silver Tubes: 2 other lipsticks I can't find the names on, $.25 each (Left Right)

Sally Hansen Moist & Matte Liquid Color in Chiffon, Velvet, and Charmeuse $.50 each

Almay lipstick in Mocha Ice $.25
Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Tinted Taupe $2

Maybelline Lipsticks in Terra Cotta, Copper, and Chestnut $.50 each

Maybelline HydraTime lipsticks in Rich, Surreal, and Purr $.25 each

Left: Maybelline VolumeXL Seduction in Sultry Sienna, In the Nude, and Tantalizing Toffee $.25 each
Right: (purple tube) Maybelline Forever Metallics in Fools Gold; Forever Lipcolor in Spice Tea $.25 each

Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipsticks in Praline, Peach Mocha, Nude Blush, Peach Colada $1 each

Can't figure out the names on these, twist up glosses, most never used that I can recall.
$2.50 for all 8

Maybelline Wet Shine Fusion in Blush Boost $.25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...