Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Miscellaneous Nail Art

So I've been a bit MIA the past couple weeks, and since I just put all the bottles away, I don't feel like getting all the names again (bad Liz, I know), but here they are, and now I'm off to spend the rest of the day studying for my o chem quiz tomorrow, and exam on Friday.


First moderately successful attempt at stamping, though I still need to work on good stamping polishes.


Pure Ice matte (or suede) finish polishes from the ones released around Christmas.


Glittery dots.


Lime green with green and silver glitter.

Sorry this was so short, I just feel bad not posting anything, but don't currently have the time to do the more detailed posts I have in mind.  I do have a long weekend coming up, though, so I should be able to get at least a couple more in-depth posts photographed and posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...